So I searched the WWW and guess what I found. Check these amazing gadgets out! These babies are truly lifesavers and very valuable to on-the-go netizens like me:
But be warned when buying a Kensington WiFi detector!
It may look good but several people who bought it thought that it was crappy because it doesn't work.
If you really want a WiFi detector that is good please make sure that your WiFi detector has these features:
- Backlight LCD screen shows signal strength, network ID (SSID), encryption status and channel
- Provides specific information about each network when multiple networks are present
- Detects Encryption (WEP and WPA)
- Shows channel used (1-14)
- Coverage: Up to 200 feet (60m) open environment
- Identifies 802.11b and 802.11g networks
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 2.75" x 1" thick (65mm x 70mm x 24mm)
- Batteries: 2 x AAA (included)
- CE approved and FCC compliant
- Auto power off
Like it? Then buy it! lol! ^_^ Check it out at Amazon.com.