So why am I blogging right now you ask? Well let’s just say I’m in the mood to talk some nonsense and Jake Long the American Dragon has inspired me to write.
So many days have gone and passed and so many things have happened. So many that I find it tiring to talk about all of them… but I’ll make a lazy summary of all that has transpired in my life in a silly list:
- I was able to deliver and assist in a real delivery of a baby plus even did cord care to 4 babies consecutively!
- Finals are over and
here I come for my psychiatric affiliation. Davao
- I quit being vice-president for the 3rd Year Level student council.
- My friend JM finally went to live in the states.
- KC is sick…
- I still hate people
- I love my puppy Missy
- I’m actually playing an online game
- I love anime… currently waiting for more Naruto episodes
- I’m naughty… such a shame
- I got drunk before an exam…
- I’m lazy and I hate it
- I love money
- I’m bored
- I still love food
Hmm… actually I’m finally at the point where I am once again faced with the big question of what am I doing and why am I doing what I do now… Where am I heading and if life is worth the suffering huhuhu.
I hate my blogs they are so pathetic hahaha. Oh well, on with my life…